2021 Scholarships for High School Girls
NCBW SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., Bergen / Passaic is proud to provide you with information about our 2021 scholarship program.
We are pleased to offer students an opportunity to apply for funding towards their pursuit of a higher education. Though the guidelines and requirements are listed within the application, we want to ensure that you are aware of the specific details for our scholarship.
- Be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States
- Be a resident of Bergen or Passaic County, NJ
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Be a woman of African American heritage.
- Not be related to a member of The National Coalition of 100 Black Women Inc. Bergen / Passaic Chapter.
The application and all supporting documents can be found below and should be forwarded via U.S. mail:
- Completed application
- Official transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- An essay
- SAT/ACT scores
- Senior year graduation picture
- Proof of permanent residency or citizenship in the USA
- Proof of legal residency in Bergen or Passaic County, NJ for at least one year prior to the application.
- To apply, download and complete the application which can be found to the right.
Application Deadline The application and all supporting documents must be postmarked by May 18, 2021.
Questions can be directed to Kym Moye at 201-287-9600 or 201-755-1745.
Focusing on local, state and national political areas through voter education, registration and research.
The overall wellness of the African-American Woman and her family is our concern. Knowledge is the key.
Enhancing and encouraging leadership skills in young girls. Advocating in support of educational issues for black women of all ages.
Promoting the economic stability and advancement of African American women through symposiums, workshops and community forums.
NCBW Bergen/Passaic News
Would you like to keep current with all of our initiatives and events? Please sign up to stay informed.